Eagle of the Month
This program is designed to spotlight Oak Hall’s most dedicated and talented faculty, staff, & administration. Each month, the Oak Hall Community will have the opportunity to nominate a member of our team who exemplifies the character & professional traits outlined below:
- Excellence on Campus: engaging instructional practices that advances students to higher levels of academic, artistic, or athletic achievement or in an administrative capacity.
- Motivation: having the ability to motivate and encourage students to advance past their expectations both academically and socially.
- Leadership: serving as a positive role model for students in the classroom and throughout the school.
- Creativity & Imagination: demonstrating creativity and imagination; leading in a way that inspires students to learn.
- Dedication: showing excellent attendance, punctuality, and a desire to see students advance.
- Communication: communicating articulately to the students, parents, colleagues, and beyond.
Lance Cozart, Technology Assistant
Fernando Castro, Maintenance Staff
Vanessa Kallas, MS Administrative Assistant