Oak Hall is committed to enrolling a talented and diverse student body from all backgrounds. We recognize the value this brings to our entire school community. We are invested in helping families afford an Oak Hall education, regardless of socio-economic factors and are dedicated to extending opportunities to qualified students.
We offer need-based financial assistance for grades K-12 to qualified families through the generosity of private donors and funds set aside in the operating budget.
Financial Assistance information for grades K-12 is available through the Director of Enrollment Management, Nancy Coleman, and the entire process is confidential.
Please note that no award will be offered until enrollment acceptance is determined.
November 1st: Application for financial assistance opens for returning families.
January 5th: Application for financial assistance opens for new families.
January 10th: Returning families receive notification of their financial assistance award.
After January 10th: New families receive notification of their financial assistance award two weeks after financial assistance application has been verified by FACTS and reviewed by the Financial Assistance Committee.
- Should I apply for financial assistance?
- Does applying for financial assistance affect school admission decisions?
- Who may apply for financial assistance?
- May I complete the financial assistance application in paper format instead of online?
- How are financial assistance awards determined?
- What documents do I need to upload and submit in addition to filling out the financial assistance application?
- What if my tax return has not been filed in time to submit it with my financial assistance application?
- What if I have children at other schools that charge tuition?
- Does Oak Hall offer a sibling discount?
- What happens in cases of parental divorce or separation?
- What happens if one or both divorced parents have remarried?
- Is there a limit to the financial assistance available each year?
- Is financial assistance awarded for one year only, or for each year my child attends Oak Hall?
- If my family has an unexpected financial emergency may I apply for financial assistance after the deadline?
- When will I know if I have been awarded financial assistance?
- Will my family have to repay the financial assistance award?
- Does Oak Hall offer scholarships?
- Will my financial assistance status and information remain confidential?
- What if I have additional questions?
Oak Hall accepts the Step Up for Students Florida state scholarship. Step Up For Students is a nonprofit that helps administer the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC), an income-based scholarship. This scholarship empowers families to have greater options for their children’s education.