Oak Hall Honor Scholarship
The Oak Hall School Honor Scholarship seeks to identify, attract, and award a new incoming sixth-grade student who has demonstrated distinction in academics and character, and has shown potential for leadership. The Honor Scholarship is based on academic performance. One Honor Scholarship for tuition will be awarded annually, beginning with the 2021-2022 school year. This scholarship will be renewed on a yearly basis providing the recipient maintain an exemplary academic and behavior record. Additional information is available by contacting Nancy Coleman, Director of Enrollment Management. The Honor Scholarship Application for the 2022-2023 school year opens January 14, 2022 and closes on February 18, 2022. The application and recommendation forms can be found below.
Applicants must have the following forms on file:
- Completed application form (application fee waived)
- English and Math teacher recommendation forms and Principal/Counselor recommendation form. Recommendation forms should be returned to Nancy Coleman in a sealed, signed envelope: Oak Hall School, Attn: Nancy Coleman, 1700 SW 75th Street, Gainesville, FL 32607
- Copy of the current year first semester report card and previous year final report card
- Achievement test scores from past 2 years
- Educational Testing Report (if applicable)
- Discipline report
- Two non-academic letters of recommendation. Letters should be returned to Nancy Coleman in a sealed, signed envelope: Oak Hall School, Attn: Nancy Coleman, 1700 SW 75th Street, Gainesville, FL 32607
- Copy of birth certificate, immunization record (DH Form 680), and school health entry exam (DH Form 3040)
All information should be submitted to Nancy Coleman, Director of Enrollment Management, by February 19, 2021. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Oak Hall School administers the Honor Scholarship Program without regard to race, creed, national or ethnic origin, or physical handicap.