Tuition and Financial Assistance
Oak Hall believes in making an exceptional education accessible to talented and bright students from all backgrounds. We recognize the value this brings to our entire school community.
We are invested in helping families afford an Oak Hall education, regardless of socio-economic factors and are dedicated to extending opportunities to qualified students.
Oak Hall offers need-based financial assistance for grades K-12 to qualified families through the generosity of private donors and funds set aside in the operating budget.
Financial Assistance information for grades K-12 is available through the Director of Enrollment Management, Nancy Coleman, and the entire process is confidential. Click here to sign up for a consultation with our Financial Assistance office today!
Please note that no award will be offered until enrollment acceptance is determined.
|Grade Level||Annual Tuition|
|3 Day Preschool||$7,830|
|Half Day PS & JK||$9,990|
|Full Day PS & JK||$13,500|
Oak Hall participates in the Florida School Choice K-12 Scholarship Program, empowering Florida families to have greater learning options for their children. These scholarships are administered through the nonprofit scholarship funding organizations, Step Up For Students and AAA Scholarship Foundation. Learn more about their income-based scholarship options:
- Should I apply for financial assistance?
- Does applying for financial assistance affect school admission decisions?
- Who may apply for financial assistance?
- May I complete the financial assistance application in paper format instead of online?
- How are financial assistance awards determined?
- What documents do I need to upload and submit in addition to filling out the financial assistance application?
- What if my tax return has not been filed in time to submit it with my financial assistance application?
- What if I have children at other schools that charge tuition?
- Does Oak Hall offer a sibling discount?
- What happens in cases of parental divorce or separation?
- What happens if one or both divorced parents have remarried?
- Is there a limit to the financial assistance available each year?
- Is financial assistance awarded for one year only, or for each year my child attends Oak Hall?
- If my family has an unexpected financial emergency may I apply for financial assistance after the deadline?
- When will I know if I have been awarded financial assistance?
- Will my family have to repay the financial assistance award?
- Does Oak Hall offer scholarships?
- Will my financial assistance status and information remain confidential?
- What if I have additional questions?