Oak Hall Fund for Excellence
Tuition supports the school’s operations while pledges and gifts made to the Fund for Excellence are utilized during the current fiscal year (July 1 - June 30) to support excellence for every student, in every classroom, and in every division.
This essential revenue stream enriches the student experience by enhancing programs like the arts, music, theater, foreign language, debate, Latin, science, mathematics, and ongoing activities across all divisions including physical education, Youth in Government, Mathletes, the International Fair, and many other excellent programs and activities.
What is the IMPACT of your gift?
- Students benefit from expanded opportunities to grow and learn, made possible by additional resources that enrich their educational environment - including new classroom tools and technology, vibrant arts and music programs, STEM programs and other exciting curriculum updates.
- Faculty has access to educational opportunities on topics that enrich the student experience through new teaching techniques and learning styles, new technology and curriculum building, all of which makes them more effective teachers, able to adapt to our students various learning styles.
- Community partners pay attention to our parent participation. When parents give, it sends a strong signal to outside grantors, that the school and its Mission are supported by its community.
- Click here to make a gift online today.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Read about the impact of your gift.
Grand Benefactor Club
$100,000 or more
$25,000 to $99,999
Head of School’s Club
$10,000 to $24,999
$5,000 to $9,999
$3,000 to $4,999
$2,000 to $2,999
$1,000 to $1,999
Burgundy & Gold Club
$500 to $999
Friends of Oak Hall
up to $499
To make a gift today, please call Rebekah Johnson, at (352) 332-3609, ext. 121 or click here to make a gift online.