Inviting the Gainesville community to come and enjoy our campus's treasured landmarks for their next gathering or event.

Edith D. Cofrin Theater

The Edith D. Cofrin Theater is a bustling space throughout the year. From student-led theatrical productions to large-scale musicals, the 400-seat-theater is a key part of life at Oak Hall School. This impressive space is available to those in our community looking to host a performance or event in an acoustically rich and beautifully designed theater.


Cofrin Art Gallery

The Cofrin Art Gallery is home to rotating art exhibits by Oak Hall students and is loved by our whole community. This space lends itself perfectly to art shows, recitals, demonstrations, lectures, and educational events. Additionally, the gallery is available to host meetings and receptions by groups in the community. To learn more about what this space has to offer, visit here.


Music Rooms

Our music facilities are located in the heart of the Cofrin Arts Center, a well-loved landmark for our Oak Hall community. A cornerstone for our music programs, the Arts Center boasts four performance and rehearsal areas, several practice rooms, and a recording studio. This facility is ideal for Gainesville locals looking to hone their skills in an innovative and creative environment.


Rent Our Facilities

If you are interested in renting either the Edith D. Cofrin Theater, the Cofrin Art Gallery, or any of our music rooms, please complete the form below.

MM slash DD slash YYYY
Start Time(Required)
End Time(Required)
Is your group a 501C3?
Does your group have Liability Insurance in the amount of $1 million?

Frequently Asked Questions

Does Oak Hall provide event staff?

Oak Hall School may require the following event staff for your function. In all cases, additional fees apply.

Facility Administrator
If you are not affiliated with Oak Hall, a facility administrator is required at your event.

If your event involves spectators, Oak Hall Security is required at your event.

Sound and/or Lighting Technicians
If you do not have a qualified technician to operate sound and light boards in our theater, we will require that one be scheduled for your event.

Are there any additional fees required for renting a facility?

Additional fees do sometimes apply for rentals in the following circumstances:

  • Janitorial and cleaning (Required)
  • Staffing (if applicable)
  • Sound Board and Equipment Usage (Optional)
  • Lighting Board & Equipment Usage (Optional)
  • Additional Chairs (Optional)
  • Additional Tables (Optional)
  • Piano (Optional)
  • Technology Needs (Optional)
  • Athletic Equipment (Optional)

What are the requirements for tax exemptions?

Tax will be charged on all rentals unless proof of tax exemption can be provided at time of agreement execution.

Is equipment included in the rental of facilities?

Any equipment that is not “fixed” (ie…basketball goals) or normally included in the rented space is not included with your rental and must either be brought by the group or arrangements must be made at the time of agreement execution for Oak Hall School to provide (if available).

Do I need insurance for my event?

Proof of Insurance is required for all events and Oak Hall School must be listed as additionally insured or as the Certificate Holder.