- Michelle Mills, Director of Lower School
- Annie Zarrinpar, Asst. Director of Lower School
- Sharon Hogan, Lower School Admin. Assistant
- Kym Brasington, Lower School Admin. Assistant
- Allison Kidd, ECLC Admin. Assistant
- Sue Hendricks, Lower School Learning Specialist
- Lorraine Sills, Lower School Learning Specialist
Why Oak Hall?
Oak Hall Lower School offers a supportive and welcoming learning environment where students feel heard, valued, and cared for. Our committed teachers, assistance, and learning specialists provide the foundation for the essential learning that takes place in Preschool through Grade 5 classrooms. Consistent with our mission statement, we offer opportunities for students to develop beyond our academically rigorous curriculum in other areas as well. We understand that all children have unique gifts and need to explore and develop. We strive to inspire curiosity and a life-long commitment to learning.
- Preschool & Junior Kindergarten (1/2 Day): 8:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Preschool & Junior Kindergarten (Full Day): 8:15 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Kindergarten: 8:15 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Grades 1-5: 8:15 a.m. -3:15 p.m.
- Before School Drop Off Starts at 7:30 a.m. at no cost.
- Extended Day is available until 6:00 p.m. for a fee. Click here for more Extended Day information.
- Assistant in every classroom
- Student/Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- ECLC/Lower School Enrollment: 391
- 55% of teachers with Advanced Degrees
- Focus on Character Development
- Over 23 Extended Day Enrichment Classes
Mar. 6: Schirmer's Class Trip
Mar. 6: Hubert's Class Assembly - 2 p.m.
Mar. 6: 5th Grade PGA trip for students who signed up
Mar. 10: DiPerna's Class Assembly - 2:45 p.m.
Mar. 15: 5th Grade Class Trip
Mar. 18: 3rd Grade presents The Granny Awards - 1 p.m.
Mar. 19: 3rd Grade presents The Granny Awards - 7 p.m.