- Dr. Diana Murdock, Director of Middle School, Academic Dean
- Ms. Kelly Warm, Ed.S., Asst. Director of Middle School, Director of Teaching & Learning Specialists
- Ms. Susan Swiderski, Middle School Teaching & Learning Specialist
- Ms. Darcy Pare, Middle & Upper School Guidance Counselor
- Ms. Blair Fils, 8th-10th Grade College Counseling
- Ms. Vanessa Kallas, Middle School Administrative Assistant
At Oak Hall Middle School, we are proud to offer a rich college preparatory curriculum where learning is dynamic and interactive. We seek to nurture the mind, body, and spirit through a balanced array of offerings and activities in academics, the arts, and athletics. Through our extensive curricular and co-curricular options, students become leaders, explorers, artists, musicians, and researchers learning the skills necessary to take intellectual, social, and emotional risks within a safe and supportive learning community. Upon completion of 8th grade, our students leave Middle School prepared to take on the challenging academic program in Oak Hall Upper School. In everything we do, we maintain our aim to develop the whole child, through emphasis on the liberal arts education, social-emotional growth, character development, leadership opportunities, and exploration. If you are interested in learning more about becoming an Oak Hall Eagle, please reach out to us! We are happy to answer your questions and set up a shadow day so you can experience all we have to offer.
- School Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Before School Drop Off Starts at 7:30 a.m. at no cost.
- Extended Day is available until 6:00 p.m. for a fee. Click here for more Extended Day information.
Video Updates & Announcements by Burgundy & Gold
ALL SCHOOL PREVIEW: JAN 26
Middle School Power Half-Hour:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings from 8:00-8:30 a.m. in Ms. Swiderski’s room. If your student receives an interim, please consider taking advantage of this opportunity for academic and organizational support.